Household Waste Collection Calenda
April 2022– March 2023
Tomikawa Minami, Tomikawa Kita
Tomikawa Komaoka, Biraga
Mombetsu Honcho, Midori-cho, Asahi-cho
Ikuchise, Kuratomi, Hirotomi
Toyosato, Kiyohata, Gabari
Atsuga-cho, Mihara, Toyota
Showa, Miwa, Ribira
Honcho Higashi, Honcho Nishi, Sakae-machi Higashi
Sakae-machi Nishi, Matsukaze-cho, Shinmachi
Miyashita-cho, Yamate-cho, Tomioka
Hidaka (Districts 1-3)
Chisaka (Districts 1–7)
Miyuki, Matsukaze, Taisei, Bunkyo
Yoko, Wakakusa, Komaba, Harumi
Taura, Ninomiya, Toyoshiro, Kasuga
Fukuzumi, Aoba, Oohara, Hanazono
Suehiro, Shiomi, Miyato, Yonehara
Hanaoka, Ikuta, Asahioka
Ariake, Hobetsu Niwa
Hobetsu Sakae, Hobetsu Izumi
Hobetsu Toyota, Hobetsu Hiraoka
Hobetsu Azumi, Hobetsu Tomiuchi
Fukuyama, Osawa, Hobetsu Inasato
Shops selling designated disposal bags and waste collection stickers (shoshi)
Download a PDF list of shops selling designated disposal bags and waste collection stickers (shoshi).
- Place waste at the designated waste collection site by 8:30 a.m. on the designated collection days.
- Household waste is collected for a fee.
Use designated disposal bags and waste collection stickers (shoshi) as required.
- Sort and dispose of waste responsibly.
- Tie the mouth of the disposal bag firmly so that the waste does not spill.
- If waste is left uncollected with a warning sticker affixed,
please handle it appropriately as instructed.
- If you drop off waste yourself, please also sort it responsibly.